Learn YouTube Channel Creation from Scratch
- Term 4 classes will start from the 19th of October 2021
- Saturdays 10:30am to 11:30am (Sydney time) - 8 hours in total
- Live online step-by-step walk through with our educators
- Recommended age 9-13 years old (younger kids participation is at parents consideration)
- Additional tasks to keep your kids busy after the session
Kids will learn how create their channels on YouTube including:
- Cyber Safety on YouTube and Internet
- Start your Channel on YouTube
- Create your Channel brand and design
- Create and publish your first Video
- Tools to edit Videos
- Work with Music/Sound
- Creative thinking and brainstorming skills
- Sample Student Project https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC75CQ4yfYwq7mUAtl_6ccxA
Read important information before you enrol your child:
- Children are not able to open YouTube account as per YouTube policy and parents need to Create YouTube account for their children before the sessions start. Instructions how to do it as well as some important recommendations will be provided when you enrol your child into the course.
- Thinklum are providing with instructions on how to use YouTube. Only parents are responsible for supervising their kids when they create and work on YouTube.
Required equipment: laptop with a camera.