When: 16th of September 2023
Time: 10.30am – 5pm
Where: Newington Community Centre Address: The corner of Avenue of Europe & Avenue of Asia, Newington NSW 2127
Robotour Robotics Competition aim is to promote STEM, mechatronics, engineering, creative and thinking skills among children of 7-14 years old age. Robotour competition is a great opportunity for students to apply and test their knowledge, compete with their peers in a friendly atmosphere.
There are several robotics competition categories available for participants: Robotics Sports, Mechatronics and Engineering, Solve the Problem and Creativity Sparks.
These exhilarating events provide the ultimate playground for young minds to develop:
- critical skills like problem-solving, creativity, and teamwork;
- gain hands-on experience in coding, engineering, and innovation;
- cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset;
- empowering kids to embrace failure and persevere through challenges;
- develop resilience and adaptability.
10.30 am – Welcoming!
10.45 am – Competitions Kick Off
10.45 am – 11.30 pm Creativity Sparks
11.40 pm – 12.30 pm Mechatronics and Engineering: Speed Assembly
12.30 pm – 1.30 pm Lunch break
1.45 pm – 4.00 pm Robot Sports: Robot Sumo
4.20 pm – 5.00 pm Results and Awards Ceremony
More details are available on the competitions page RoboTour Robotics Competition