Learn Website creation and coding from scratch
- Starting on the 20th of October 2021
- Tuesdays 6.15pm to 7.15pm (Sydney time) - 8 hours in total
- Live online step-by-step walk through with our educators
- Recommended age 9-13 years old (younger kids participation is at parents consideration)
- Additional tasks to keep your kids busy after the session
Kids will learn how create their channels on YouTube including:
- Cyber Safety on Internet
- Start your First Website
- Generate Ideas for a website
- Create your first page
- Tools to edit website
- Tools to design your own creative artwork
- Use HTML to code your web page
- Creative thinking and brainstorming skills
- Sample Student Project https://www.craftducation.com/home
Read important information before you enrol your child:
- Your child will need an active Gmail account to participate in our website building course. Children are not able to create Gmail accounts as per Gmail policy and parents need to Create Gmail accounts for their children before the sessions start. Instructions how to do it as well as some important recommendations will be provided when you enroll your child into the course.
- Thinklum are providing with instructions on how to build websites and use HTML to create pages. Only parents are responsible for supervising their kids when they create and work on internet. Thinklum are not able to control all content your child may reach while on internet.
Required equipment: laptop with a camera.