Term 1 classes will start from the 6th of February 2021
- 1 hour every week - 8 sessions in total
Live step-by-step walk through with our educators
- Recommended age School Grades Y3-Y7 (younger kids participation is at parents consideration)
- Q&As and quizzes, badges and leader boards
Additional tasks to keep your kids busy after the session
Roblox introduction course for beginners
- Learn how to build 3D games
- Learn real coding
- Learn 3D modelling
Design games and work on challenges
- Book your coding class today to secure a place for your child
- If you need one-on-one session, you may book it additionally at extra cost
- Learning community to keep students engaged, help each other and collaborate
- If you miss a session, all sessions videos will be available 24/7 on our learning platform.
- You will have access to the course learning content in the system for 1 month after the course subscription. Your subscription for the course will last for 1 month.
NOTE! you need to complete 1 assignment before the class starts.
You will need Mac or Windows computer with the minimum requirements described here.
Back to Online Coding for Kids, Online Robotics for Kids, Online Creative Thinking for Kids