Term 2 classes start on the 27th of April 2021
Every Tuesday 10.30am to 11.15am Sydney time zone
- Recommended age 3.5-5 years old.
- Parent is required all the time to assist a child.
- Seven sessions, 45 minutes each.
- Kid will learn programming logic and computational thinking.
- Kid can snap together colourful programming blocks to make their favourite characters move, jump, dance, and sing.
- Kid will learn to solve problems, design projects, and express themselves creatively.
- Children learn concentration and following instructions.
- Next Levels are available on completion.
Required equipment: tablet and mobile phone or laptop with a camera.
Why ScratchJr is great for programming?
- ScratchJr has intuitive friendly interface designed for kids.
- It is great to learn basic programming principles.
- ScratchJr is flexible and lets kids express their creative ideas by using sounds, images, motions and funny characters.
- It is about collaboration and sharing ideas.
- ScratchJr is also about lots of fun.
- If you need one-on-one session, you may book it additionally at extra cost