Skip to content
11am to 12.30pm (1.5 hours every day) - 7.5 hours in total
Daily Live step-by-step walk through with our educators
- Recommended age Y3-Y7 (younger kids are at parents consideration)
- Q&As and quizzes, badges and leader boards
Additional tasks to keep your kids busy after the session
Roblox introduction course for beginners
- Learn how to build 3D games
- Learn real coding
- Learn 3D modelling
Design games and work on challenges
- Book your coding camp ticket today to secure a place for your child
- If you need one-on-one session, you may book it additionally at extra cost
- Learning community to keep students engaged, help each other and collaborate
- If you miss a session, all sessions videos will be available 24/7 on our learning platform.
- You will have access to the course learning content in the system for 1 month after the course subscription. Your subscription for the course will last for 1 month.
NOTE! you need to complete 1 assignment before the camp starts.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection