Skip to content
2pm to 3pm (1 hour every day) - 5 hours in total
Daily Live step-by-step walk through with our educators
- Recommended age Y3-Y7 (younger kids participation is at parents’ consideration)
- Q&As and quizzes, badges and leader boards
Additional tasks to keep your kids busy after the session
Scratch introduction course for beginners
- Learn how to build 2D games
- Learn block-based visual programming
Design games and work on challenges
- Discussions to respond to your child’s questions
- Book your coding camp ticket today to secure a place for your child
- If you need one-on-one session, you may book it additionally at an extra cost
- Learning community to keep students engaged, help each other and collaborate
- If you miss a session, all sessions videos will be available 24/7 on our learning platform.
- You will have access to the course learning content in the system for 1 month after the course subscription. Your subscription for the course will last for 1 month.
- You will need Mac or Windows computer with the minimum requirements described here.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection