3 Days Course:
Duration: 2 hours every day- 6 hours in total
Daily Live step-by-step walk through with our educators
- Recommended age Y3-Y7 (younger kids participation is at parents’ consideration)
Minecraft Education Edition introduction course for beginners
- Learn how to build in Minecraft
- Learn block-based visual programming
- Work on STEM challenges
- Discussions to respond to your child’s questions
- Book your coding cclass ticket today to secure a place for your child
- If you need one-on-one session, you may book it additionally at extra cost
- Learning community to keep students engaged, help each other and collaborate
- If you miss a session, all sessions videos will be available on request.
NOTE! you need to complete 1 assignment before the camp starts.
You will need Mac or Windows computer with the minimum requirements described here.
Back to Online Coding Roblox and Minecraft Camps for Kids